|More couples get engaged during the holidays than at any other time of year. And let's face it. your selfie isn't all about your face when you get your engagement ring; it's about your hands.|
Here are a few tips to make sure they notice your new bling and not dry winter hands.
If you have dark spots, fine lines or wrinkles on your hands or face that just won't budge, text us we're here to help. ~xo, Gräfin
- Regular soaps strip the skin of much-needed oils and even lead to cracked nails and dry cuticles. Nourishing your hands while you wash them with moisturizing hand soap.
- Doing the dishes? Consider using gloves.
- Keep a luxurious hand cream near and apply it often.
- Slip your hands inside cotton socks when you sleep so you can lock in moisture for your hands and avoid breakouts on your face from a heavy hand cream.
- Give your hands a scrub by mixing 1T grapeseed oil with 1T Raw Sugar. Immediately follow with a cool water rinse and moisturizer.
- Don't forget to apply sunscreen to the backs of your hands if you will be going outside (dark spots and tan lines aren't pretty in a picture).