A creamy water-activated enzyme exfoliating mask that detoxifies, brightens, and tones the skin.
Who is this perfect for?
For all skin types, including sensitive. Great for those who like to exfoliate as part of their bathing ritual. Refreshing and calming for acne skin
How does it work?
G.M. Collin’s Exfozyme uses natural enzymes to loosen the dead cells from the surface of the skin without irritation while respecting the integrity of the skin’s protective barrier.
- Exfoliate and tone your skin while your showering
- Brightens and improve skin texture
- Purifies and soothes, improves hydration
- Helps promote optimal penetration of your creams and serums
- Silica and Protease- enzymes that break down the glue that binds dead cells to the skin
- Kaolin - China Clay, detoxes and absorbs excess oil, brightens, regulates skin’s pH
- Pomegranate Extract - Promotes water movement within the skin, helps hydrate the skin surface
How to use:
Cleanse first with your regular cleanser. Apply to dry skin as a mask onto the face, neck, let sit for 10-15 minutes, keeping it moist with a damp towel or use while showering or in the bath. Remove with a damp washcloth, and then rinsing with warm water. We recommend 1-3x a week.
Safe around the eye area (avoid the lid) once the skin is acclimated to the product.
1.7 fl oz
WATER/EAU, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, ZINC OXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ABIES SIBIRICA OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, LACTOBACILLUS/PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT FERMENT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PEG-75 STEARATE, CETETH-20, STEARETH-20, CITRIC ACID, CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA (CAMPHOR) BARK OIL, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) LEAF OIL, CYMBOPOGON NARDUS (CITRONELLA) OIL